Gili Travel Recommendation
27 th March 2020 | Posted by Your Mr Friday
Updated on 31th August 2021
As we welcome you to experience the Gili Magic, we would like to bring your attention to the following travel recommendations, in accordance to guidelines from Ministry of Tourism (MOT) and Health Protection Agency (HPA), to ensure a smooth journey for your arrival and departure.
- All guests must submit an online health declaration form within 24 hours prior your departure to and from Maldives.
- All guests, vaccinated and non-vaccinated, arriving to Gili Lankanfushi are required to send a negative Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test result for Covid-19 by email 24 hours prior to arrival to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When arriving from an international destination, the PCR test has to be conducted within a maximum of 96 hours prior to departure from your destination of origin.
- When arriving from another tourist facility within the Maldives, the PCR test has to be conducted within a maximum of 48 hours prior to arriving at our resort.
- PCR tests for infants aged less than one year are exempted.
- Guests who arrive at the resort without a negative PCR test will be required to undergo the test upon arrival at own cost. A mandatory quarantine in the villa will be obligatory until the receipt of the negative test result.
- All guests arriving from or with a travel history within the past 14 days of arriving to the Maldives to any part of the African region are required to take a PCR on the 3rd day of the stay.
- Arrival for all guests with a travel history from Greater Male Area and islands under monitoring in the past 14 days, is currently suspended until further notice.
- Upon arrival at the resort, there will be a health screening and temperature check for all guests.
Scuba Diving in Maldives
As a safety measure for this physical sport, a self-declaration medical questionnaire is required before participating in any scuba diving activity. Click here to download questionnaire.
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Test Arrangements
For guests who require COVID-19 test result for travel, click here for full details.
The Gili Family looks forward to your arrival soon. Keep well and travel safe.